Tuesday, March 7, 2017

1 Week Released, Horizon Dawn Reaches Peak Sales Number 1 in the UK

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild still can not beat ranked number 1 in sales during its first week in the UK. Horizon Zero Dawn still listed in seat 1 with a comfortable margin and becoming the largest IP from Sony.
 
Reporting from MCVUK Horizon Zero Dawn get a little profit from the sale of a few days early. For gamers who do not know, Horizon Zero Dawn was released on March 1, 2017 and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was released on March 3, 2017.
Horizon Dawn
Although The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild defeated by Dawn Horizon Zero, the game was successful enough to rank 2 obtained in its first week. Horizon Zero Dawn also noted to be the most successful games for Sony since the release of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
 
Sales of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, 78% come from Nintendo Switch and the remaining 22% come from the Wii U. The game is also being ranked third in the release under the Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.
 
Here are the Top 10 Most Popular Sales in the United Kingdom which ended in early March 2017:
 
     1. Horizon Zero Dawn (Sony)
     2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
     3. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
     4. 1-2 Switch (Nintendo)
     5. For Honor (Ubisoft)
     6. FIFA 17 (EA)
     7. Super Bomberman R (Konami)
     8. Rocket League (505 Games)
     9. Sniper Elite 4 (Sold Out)
     10. Battlefield 1 (EA)
  
Visible also 1-2 Switch and Super Bomberman R entered the Top 10. There is a second possibility the game will come down from the graph and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will rise or remain on the rankings.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by: