"For example, our system may detect any associated recurrent upload the content or number of messages sent by the account," said Shaik in her upload.
He added that, with these changes, Facebook hopes can reduce spread of counterfeit activities including spam, false information, or content that fraud is often distributed by the creator of the fake account. Shaik also write down what Facebook was the first step to overcome the false accounts. "Facebook will continue to work hard to improve the service. This is just a first step, we hope there are always new advances to springboard into a better direction," said Shaik.
- Panasonic Introduces Lithium-ion Battery That can be Bendable
- GoPro Will Cut 270 Employees, Focus on Core Products
- Gaming PC Market Growth Sharply Skyrocketing Success Penetrating Top Sales!
- This is Leaked AMD price Ryzen 7, 1700, Ready Rivaling Intel Core i7-6900K?
- Understanding Components - Components Computer Devices