1. Macro lens with water dropletsThe plug-in lenses for smartphones are becoming increasingly popular. A really good lens for the iPhone, however, at a higher cost to book. If you must be fast, and there is no macro lens in hand, beautiful effects can also be made with very simple tricks.
The decline should not be too great and should not enter the space between the lens and the house. If the drop is quite filigreed, the iPhone can also be held vertically it remains in the lens.
In bright environments, exciting macro shoots can now be created. For this, you must hold the iPhone camera very close to the subject you want. With macro images, you get a new impression about the subject. For example, fabric and surface textures can be beautifully visualized.
2. Take advantage of Additional Lenses and LensesThis second way shows that it also runs a bit more professional when it comes to macro photography or iPhone tune camera in general.
Especially for popular smartphones like iPhone 7, iPhone 8 or iPhone X, there are several ways to spice up the hardware and give the photographer more variability at hand. The most notable possibility is a screw lens.
The one used here is the Rhinoshield system, which specializes in smartphones from Cupertino. The envelope manufacturers offer cover for various manufacturers such as Samsung, HTC, Sony and LG, and the special Mod restraint system for iPhone from version 5.
In one adapter of this lens is clicked, a series of lenses and lenses can be screwed into later. Among them are wide-angle HD for wide-angle photography and two-in-one combination lenses for incorporating wide-angle effects and macro lenses.
3. Turn the photos on and off immediatelyWith the iPhone 6s comes the image function directly on the Apple smartphone. When the Live Photo setting is on, the Camera app will simultaneously create a short clip when you take a picture, and it will play in the Photo Gallery by holding the photo.
By default, the live picture feature is on; additional video leads to lots of data, which can overload the iPhone's memory. Living images are only meaningful for a particular motif. Which and how the direct image function can be switched on and off properly.
4. Use the headset as a triggerThe fact that the volume control of the iPhone serves as a trigger when taking a picture is familiar to most iPhone owners. But there are other ways to take photos.
Very useful for a selfie and unusual motifs, where the smartphone should remain unprofitable, is triggered through the included headset. If the headset is plugged in while capturing an image, you can use the volume keys to operate the shutter release button. This allows you to create a photo even though your finger cannot enter the screen or button.
5. Create a uniform panoramic imageThe image panorama feature is integrated on the iPhone for several years. With stunning scenery, and group photos can be created.
The problem is that the best panoramic images should be taken with very stable hands and without vibrating. A solution can be a simple trick here: Use a cup or drinking glass, the iPhone can shoot the perfect panoramic photo.
6. Proper exposure settingsiPhone really exposes the subject automatically. However, some subjects may experience poor exposure, especially if the lighting conditions are not ideal.
7. Use HDR function correctlyThe high-dynamic-range (HDR) buttons make some iPhone users shy away, as this photo option seems relatively complicated at first glance.
The HDR mode is very advantageous for creating high contrast images. If a function is set while taking a picture, three images with different exposure settings are taken when the shutter is released and combined to form a perfect photo.
8. Make the most important camera settingsNot only in the camera app itself, but also in separate settings, many options can be configured. Under the settings "Settings" - "Photos & Cameras" can be created for gallery and photo or video recording.
For example, photo streams can be turned on and off and iCloud photo libraries can be enabled here. These features allow photos to be transferred and viewed automatically on all other Apple devices with the same Apple ID.
The settings for the camera allow you to turn the grid on and off and set the resolution for the video. For example, from recording iPhone 6s in 4K (30 fps) can be made. One minute video occupies about 350 MB of storage space. The HD resolution is 720p and 30 fps saves the most internal memory here occupied per minute of video about 60 MB.
9. Use protective cover as color filter and effect with glassProtective coverings are not only useful for protecting the iPhone from scratches and damage. For example, with colored and semi-transparent envelopes, the filter effect can be applied to the subject without resorting to a digital filter. It is best to have a clean and clear cover for this effect.
10. Perfect snapshot through burst imageBurst function is very useful for photographing children, pets or sporting events. There is often a lot of movement in the game here, in addition, the most beautiful snapshot, if the subject is not set.
For the continuous shooting, the function is ideal. For this function, there is nothing like HDR and live images there is a direct setting option, which is why so many iPhone photographers are likely not at all aware. Connection shooting is created automatically when the shutter release button is pressed and not pressed for a moment.
Practically it is that successive shots are not stored individually in the gallery, but as a series shot in a separate folder. Here Apple has marked the best photos with a small gray dot.
If the perfect photo is under continuous shooting, it can be selected and the rest removed. This saves storage space and is just the best memory stored on the iPhone.
11. Finally, this perfect selfie is how self-portrait works with the iPhoneIndeed, Apple donated its iPhone so far not so much choice in camera software, as it offers, for example, a smartphone competition with the Android operating system. Nevertheless, a beautiful selfie is possible with the iPhone. In some ways, the perfect self-portrait works without much deceit.
Use the button or self-timerWhen using the selfie camera, it's good, for example, not to use a virtual shutter on the screen, but to use the volume (+) buttons, included Apple headset or timer. The danger of blurred selfies is prohibited in this way. Additionally, by triggering in this way, a more natural self-portrait with the iPhone may be because no disrupting arms in the picture or ugly contractions are photographed.
Choose a filter for a more expressive recordingFor the front camera, Apple offers several filters that can be set before release. So there are several different blacks and white color filters available. Black and white selfies are often classical and timeless. More blue tones give a cool and calm effect, while warm colors make Seflie look more sympathetic and friendly.
If you miss the moment to select the appropriate filter, you can add a filter to the self in the photo app on iPhone and also edit the color and lighting as well as the contrast and sharpness afterward.
Pay attention to good light and backgroundAnother important aspect of selfie photography is good light. Thus, the facial features are sharp and naturally scanned. A handsome background without others is also useful.
Hopefully, in this discussion, you who use iPhone smartphone can benefit you this review. And can make you in shooting with your smartphone better.