When the smartphone is still newly purchased, the Android phone works smoothly and quickly. However, after several months of use then smartphone was heavy and its performance decreased.
Performance is decreasing, heavy and slow there are for a cause and can be overcome, and there is also a permanent.
However, in this opportunity, we will try to inform you about how to restore the performance of your smartphone as usual when newly purchased first.
1. Update the OSThe way to make the smartphone Android is not slowing the first is to update or update your Android phone to the latest operating system. By going to Settings menu> About device> Software update then touch Check for updates.
If you find an update on your Android smartphone, then immediately download and install. Because the update generally offers new features and better performance. Likewise with the application installed on your smartphone, if there is an update application then do not hesitate to immediately download and install.
But what you must know is that not every manufacturer releases updates for the Android operating system. In fact, updates for security or system periodically did not release them. So if that's what happens on your Android, there's not much you can do.
Before buying a mobile phone, Android smartphone users should pay attention and choose Android manufacturers who diligently update the software.
2. Remove nonessential appsMany applications that you install on Android phones can also cause the performance of mobile phones to decline. So if you have a rarely used app or an app that you never even use, then you should immediately delete. In order for Android phone, process space is not full and burden its performance.
But if the application was not you can delete, then you should just turn it off so as not to meet the memory.
How: go to Settings menu> Apps then see the existing app. Furthermore, if found an application that is not important and useless, then you click and select disable to turn off the application without deleting it, or you uninstall it to be erased immediately.
3. Clean the main screenThe main screen or Home screen is generally always filled by many application shortcuts, whether it is newly installed or even the cause is often used. Then you should just delete the shortcut, and simply reserve the necessary.
In addition to that, you also make sure that the wallpaper that you install on Android is static and immobile wallpaper. So, do not use wallpaper that can move, because it can be a burden on your Android performance.
4. Clear the cacheGenerally, Mobile apps always store cached data that can be used to reopen applications quickly. However, if it happens continuously in a long time as using the phone, then the cached data must accumulate and meet the memory, and further slow down your mobile work.
So, delete the cached data so that the phone memory is wider. Go to Settings> Apps menu, then select a lot of cache applications, such as social media applications such as Path. then open the application and you select Clear Cache. Done.
For Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow user, you can go to Settings menu> Storage and select it, then search Clear cache field.
So, in fact, the practice of each phone in laying the clear cache column is not the same alias different. Be clear wherever the column is, just search. So…
You can also use a third party cache cleaning application, such as CC Cleaner or Clean Master, and others.
5. Reduce animationReduce animation, even if necessary just to turn off the performance of your Android phone more smoothly and quickly. The trick is to go to the Settings menu> About phone and select the Device information or systems menu. Next look for the column that displays the Build number. Touch that column 7 times to enable Developer mode.
After that, in the Settings menu, will display options Developer options. Sign in and find Window animation scale field, Transition animation scale, and Animation duration scale. Sequentially. Then you change the number listed to 0.5x or Animation off. Done.
6. Factory resetThe way for Android smartphone is not slow is to do Factory Reset. This can make your phone software back to initial conditions when you just bought it, and also cleans all the data on the phone.
So, when you reset this then you will need to re-download the application you need and copy the data again. Because the factory reset has removed and cleared all the applications and data contained in your Android smartphone.
But Factory Reset when done periodically, can keep Android phone performance remains good. And do not forget before reset, save or copy the data first.
7. Turn off auto-syncHaving multiple accounts is already a habit of Android smartphone users, be it social media accounts, e-mail accounts or others. And usually, the account is installed when the auto-sync condition is on.
You need to know that Auto-sync is a feature that works so the application can automatically pull the latest data in a certain duration, for example, to receive email. Although auto-sync is actually very useful, the problem is when many applications use it so auto-sync can make your Android phone to decrease its performance and slow.
The best way is to turn off auto-sync in the app you want and make sure you do not really need it.