Samsung Galaxy C5 will be sold at a price of $ 246. Photos and Specifications of the smartphone have been circulating widely on the Internet. As to whether the advantages and disadvantages of Samsung's Galaxy C5? Listen review below. Lollipop Android Smartphone is equipped with a Super AMOLED screen measuring 5.2 inches with full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with a density of 423 pixels per inch.
Samsung Galaxy C5
Specifications Samsung Galaxy C5
- Display: 5.2-inch, Super AMOLED panel technology, full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with a density of 423 pixels per inch
- OS: Android v5.1.1 Lollipop, interface TouchWiz UI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617
- Processor: octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit (quad-core and quad-core 1.5 GHz to 1.2 GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Memory: 16GB / 32GB
- External Memory: MicroSD
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixel, autofocus BSI sensor aperture of f / 1.9, LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 megapixel camera aperture f / 1.9, LED flash
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSDPA, NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- Batteries: -
Samsung provide Galaxy C5 with a camera feature that offers a resolution of 13 megapixels on the bekalang with autofocus BSI sensor has an aperture of f / 1.9 and LED flash. As for the front camera carries a resolution of 5 megapixel camera aperture f / 1.9 complete with LED flash which can be utilized for selfie photos and also video call.
Dual SIM smartphone is also supported by a fairly complete connectivity features, where there is support for LTE 4G network and 3G HSDPA, WiFi, NFC, GPS, and Bluetooth. As for storing all data on Samsung's Galaxy C5 support has an internal memory capacity of 16GB / 32GB are also equipped with a microSD slot to expand the external memory. Unfortunately not yet known what is the capacity of the battery C5 Galaxy.