Today many people who love the light, not only smartphones but also with laptops. But when the laptop is made with a light weight, new issues arise the problem of durability of the laptop is only a few hours.
But not so with the latest laptops from LG. Laptops were named LG Gram has a lightweight size but has a larger battery and can even be used during the day and night or 24 hours.
The latest products from LG is expected to be introduced at CES 2017 which will be held today until January 7, 2017 in Las Vegas. LG said that they use carbon nanotube technology to create a 60Wh battery, almost double the battery capacity of previous versions of the 34,6Wh bigger than the Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch.
But laptops LG Gram has a thickness that is larger 0.61 inch to 13-inch models, is different when compared to the previous product which has a thickness of 0.5 inch to 14-inch models latpo.
But many doubt that this laptop can last for 24 hours when used to make a variety of activities or used for Internet access using Wi-Fi. Based on the new benchmark of (MobileMark 14), LG Gram is still able to survive for 17 hours to completely recharge.
Specifications LG Gram
- Processor: Core i3, i5 and i7 Intel Kaby Lake
- Storage Up to 512GB Solid-state and RAM up to 16GB (each has two RAM slots, one user accessible)
- 1,920x1,080 pixel resolution IPS touchscreen display with a very thin bezel
- Dual USB 3.0 ports and a full-size HDMI video jack
- A MicroSD card slot (not a full-size SD)
- A-C USB port that can be used to charge laptops, and / or output data and video (or Thunderbolt 3, for a 15-inch version, according to Microsoft)
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Webcam HD in the middle hinge
- Fingerprint reader for one-touch Windows login
- An additional USB 2.0 port for version 15-inc
Unfortunately, LG has yet to confirm when, or where the laptop LG Gram began to be marketed and how many will be produced.