1. Go into Google using the browser available on your android device.
2. Do a Google searching to find the image you want.
3. If you have to make sure that you select a picture and you want to save, the next step is to do a tap on the image to open the picture in a full view on your screen.
4. Press the picture for more than 2 seconds will display a new menu on the screen of your android.
5. If the menu already appears, select save image.
6. Up here, these images are automatically placed on your android device with the name of the download.
Thus is an easy way to download images from Google by using android. Way above is how to download images without additional other applications. Actually a lot of applications that support the android to download pictures and other files, such as instaSave used for downloaders photos on Instagram and other apps.