Mentioned, the iPhone 8 will have an optical fingerprint sensor. Instead placed on the body of the phone, the fingerprint scanner will be invested in the smartphone screen. Unfortunately, this would pose a major impasse to be resolved by Apple.
"For (iPhone 8) version of the 5.8-inch OLED screen, there is a major impasse in the integration of the fingerprint sensor on a glass bottom to the surface of the screen," Arcuri wrote in a note.
The impasse is compounded by Apple's unwillingness to use the fingerprint sensor on the screen made by a third party. If they do not successfully resolve this issue, Apple may follow Samsung, by moving the fingerprint sensor into the back of the device.
Another solution could be to announce the iPhone 8 in the autumn (around September), but Apple will delay the mass production of iPhone 8. Thus, the time span could be used by companies to solve the problem of integration of a fingerprint scanner to the screen surface.
So far, Apple has not confirmed the parties or any statement regarding the iPhone 8. Most likely, they will not even give any statement before the release of the new iPhone this year.
- Specifications InFocus Bingo 50 - Affordable Smartphone With 4G LTE And Elegant Design
- Specifications Galaxy J5 2017 Sign In Mid-End Range Class Officially Released In China
- Blackberry R10 - Specifications And Price
- Specifications Ulefone Tiger, 4G LTE Smartphone with Great Battery
- 3 Smartphone with 4 Cameras, Anything?