Known on 13 April, Google distributed teams 'work' their sketch by relying on a neural network to draw a sketch named Sketch RNN. However, this capability has not been officially released.
Because it uses a man-made sketch, a program developed by Google is of course reconstructs the original image using a unique way. They pinned encoder and decoder so that the computer will not remember the actual sketch form.
However, it's not the main goal was to teach the computer to create images of imitation, but rather indicates that neural networks are able to create their own image.
Google AI team, David Ha and Douglas Eck make the process of creation of 70,000 images to teach those skills to the computer system by using a motor sequence. For example, steer and lift the pen.
Although computer-generated picture of a cat is similar to drawing a small child, Sketch RNN able to detect a unique sketch.
"When we sketched the three-eyed cat, computer cat makes a two-edged image. That is, our program has to understand that cats have two eyes," Ha said as reported by Digital Trends.
- Specifications ZTE Blade V580 - Powered 4G Smartphone 2GB RAM
- Specifications Alcatel Pop 4 - Smartphone With 1GB RAM And Affordable Prices
- Specifications HTC One M10 - Smartphone With High Camera Capabilities
- Specification Ulefone Power Wooden - Smartphone With 3GB of RAM and 6050mAh Battery
- Specifications HP Elite x3 - Smartphone For Circles Businessman With Iris Scanner