If Apple provides applications Move to iOS to enable Android users to move their data to the iPhone, Google utilizes Drive app to do otherwise.
The data transfer process is fairly easy. You do not need a cable that is connected to the computer, simply perform the following steps:
- Donwload the latest version of Google Drive on iOS and Android devices.
- First run Google Drive on iOS, enter your Gmail account which is used on Android devices.
- Upon entry to the main screen, tap the three dots in the upper left, then tap Settings
- There will be a number of options that appears, select Backup.
- Google Drive will automatically create a backup of contacts, calendar, photos and other vido. However, we are enabled choose whichever you want to backup
- When you have finished, press the Start Backup. Give full access permissions that will appear on the screen.
- Once the backup is complete, go to Google Drive on Android. Instantly data will be synced to the phone.