Almost all revenue with a value that is not kidding is known to come from the advertising business, where 87 percent of them are advertising for Facebook Mobile. In the Asia Pacific region alone, Facebook is able to reap revenue of US $ 1.57 billion.
In this quarter, Facebook announced that the average daily active users who use Facebook ranged in 1.32 billion people. The number is up 17 percent over the same period in 2016.
As for monthly active users up, the average has reached 2 billion. That number increased 17 percent from the same period in 2016.
"As part of forming a community, we've targeted the goal of helping a billion people connect to the physical and online world and last month we introduced the latest tools to help people start and grow communities on Facebook." Said Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
The other achievements mentioned Facebook in the second quarter of 2017 are summarized in the following list:
- Instagram Stories has over 250 million daily active users .
- WhatsApp Status also has over 250 million daily active users.
- In the second quarter of 2017, Facebook added the ability to reply Instagram Stories using photos and videos, and shared live video broadcasts on Instagram.
- There are more than 70 million businesses using Facebook Page and 15 million Business Profiles in Instagram.
- Last month, Facebook held its first Community Facebook Meeting to discuss Facebook's roadmap focusing products to build a "meaningful community" and now more than 100 million people have become members of this group, ranging from new parents to people who have the disease rare.