The world of gadgets is full colored with innovations from Android smartphones. Therefore, it is possible that many application developers continue to experiment in order to satisfy the needs. So also for the Android antivirus application.
Therefore through this article, I will give you a list of the best Android antivirus applications in 2018.
1. CM Security Antivirus AppLock
CM Security Antivirus AppLock is touted as the Best and Most Lightweight Android Antivirus at the moment. Antivirus developed by Cheetah Mobile has been downloaded by 100-500 million Android users and has positive reviews as many as 16 million users on the Google Play Store. These results show that this antivirus application is very safe, reliable, popular and always update from time to time.
2. 360 Security - Antivirus Boost
360 Security is built and developed by 360 Mobile Security Limited. This antivirus is ranked 2nd in terms of speed and fast scanning ability. 360 Security has been trusted by 200 million more users because it can booster to get the speed in running applications and antivirus applications that can optimize background applications, increase memory space, clean the file (cache), and save battery power for long lasting.
3. AVG Antivirus Free - Security ScanAVG Antivirus Free is predicted to be the best antivirus android in the 3 rd rank. AVG Antivirus Security is developed and developed by AVG Mobile. There are 2 versions of AVG that is free and paid version. You can choose it according to the need for the protection you want to expect. In the free version of AVG there are some very useful features for you in terms of security protection, privacy, protection from malicious viruses, malware, spyware and text messages that safely protected your profile data.
4. AVAST Mobile Security & Antivirus
Antivirus made by AVAST Sofware is ranked 4th in the best android antivirus range right now. Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus has 100-400 million users spread all over the world. Antivirus application is mentioned can provide almost perfect protection to scan against malicious viruses, the existence of malware, the presence of spyware, or file infections that exist in the Android operating system.
Avast Mobile Security is a free antivirus for Android scans and secures against infected files, unwanted phishing privacy, the presence of malicious viruses such as trojans and even against loss or theft.
5. Kaspersky Internet Security
Kapersky Internet Security is an Android anti-virus developed by Kaspersky Lab by favoring anti-theft capability and good security for your android phone. This app is available in a free version that already offers full features for anti-theft and scanning files. As for the paid version, there are facilities for protection of online data storage free of charge as well as maximum protection of your data privacy.