For example, slow performance when the phone opens an app or when switching between screens is also very slow. This is certainly annoying and much complained by the user. Then, do we have to change the Android device?
The answer is of course not, there are a number of ways you can do to make your Android run smoothly again. There are some tips to overcome them.
1. Pay attention to the amount of memoryEach smartphone is supported with different memory specifications. In addition to RAM, internal memory capacity also affects the performance of smartphones. When the available internal memory is low, Android becomes slow. Hence, to overcome Android slow you should avoid storing a lot of data to meet the internal memory.
If you often store a lot of data on a smartphone, try to buy a smartphone equipped with support for memory cards. Or buy a smartphone equipped with extensive internal memory.
2. Use 1 antivirus application onlyIf you are a user who believes in antivirus functionality on Android smartphones, you should pay attention to this. Almost the same as the default application system, antivirus applications continue to run in the background. The impact of your RAM so wasteful, and the performance of Android so slow. You can imagine if you install more than one antivirus application on your Android, right?
Hence, how to overcome Android slow, use an antivirus application only.
3. Use paid appsUsing free apps is very good indeed. Because without having to spend money, we can try the cool features that exist in certain applications. But, did you know that installing the free app is the same as you being a trial material? Because by giving this free application developers will get a lot of reviews to find out what bugs that impinge on the application.
In addition to being an experiment, using free applications can also make Android slow due to the number of ads embedded in it. So that your Android is not slow and undisturbed ads that make quotas quickly run out, use paid applications.
4. Always Update SoftwareAny software update notifications, update immediately. It aims to immediately fix the problems brought by the previous system. Because it is certain that the update aims to provide a better experience than ever.
Although sometimes encountered the fact that after the update even worse, but the developer certainly will not be silent if there are problems in the system. Always take a moment to check it in the Settings - About - System Update menu and select Check for Updates.
This also applies to the application you use. When there is an app update notice in the Google Play Store, take time to update immediately. Check out apps that require updates on the My Apps & Games tab in the Google Play Store.
5. Reduce Widget UseOne that makes Android look interesting is the presence of Widgets. Not only beautify the look of your Android homescreen, but Widgets are also useful as a shortcut to monitor various applications without having to open related applications.
Although making your Android look beautiful and accelerate access to the application, but this will also consume more RAM consumption. Impact, your Android will be slow. Therefore, reduce the use of Widgets to overcome Android slow.
6. Remove or stop unused applicationsIndeed, many new applications on the Google Play Store are always interesting to try. Unconsciously, many apps are only interesting at the beginning only or even it turns out to have the same functionality with the applications we put before.
As a result, the storage space on your Android becomes consumable by apps that are actually useless. So to keep your Android fast, remove unused applications or have the same functionality.
Sometimes, indeed some applications can not be deleted because it is the system default. And the annoying thing is the fact that sometimes the innate applications of the system continue to run even though it is not needed, so consume RAM and slow down your Android.
To stop it, you make those apps Disable, by going to Settings - Apps, then on the Running tab select the app you do not need, and choose Disable.
7. Clear Cached data
A cache is a temporary store of data from an application you are currently using or has used. With the cache in Android, you will quickly open an application that was previously used. However, behind the benefits, the cache is left to accumulate will make your Android to be slow.
How to cope with android slow because cache accumulate this is to always clear the cache of every application that you use often. The trick, go Settings - Apps - All and then look for application to be cleared cache, and select Clear Cache. Alternatively, you can also delete your Android cache through the Settings - Storage - Cached Data menu, and select OK when there is a pop up window.
8. Turning off Auto-Sync
To stay connected with all your Android-installed accounts, the Auto-Sync feature must be enabled. But this has a big impact on your Android performance. So turning off Auto-Sync is very useful to overcome your Android that its performance is slow, but it impact you must manually open the application like Email or Calendar.
To be able to set your Android to stay connected at a crucial time, and automatically turn off Auto-Sync in casual hours, you can use the Accounts Sync Profiler or MacroDroid - Device Automation application to save your Android battery.