In the electronics market, the competition between the two Chinese manufacturer Lenovo and Xiaomi is often lasting heat. Not long after Xiaomi launched two newest Ultrabook then do not want to miss from the competitor Lenovo also not to be outdone by presenting Lenovo Air 13 Pro.
In terms of specs, Lenovo Laptops Air 13 Pro offers enough features to compete with Mi Notebook. The presence of the latest products from the manufacturer Lenovo is certainly a breath of fresh air for lovers Lenovo laptops from manufacturers who want to have a laptop with excellent specifications. One of the coolest features is its fingerprint or fingerprints.
Lenovo Air 13 Pro equipped by the touch screen measuring 13.3 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels which can certainly produce a very sharp and smooth appearance. To accomplish this the Chinese manufacturer also adds IPS LCD technology along with 72% NTSC color coverage to provide a display with a wide viewing angle and contrast the best color.
On the inside cool Lenovo notebook Pro Air 13 has been inserted by Intel Core i5 CPU that carries the gene Skylake Dual Core 2.3 GHz with turbo speed to 2.7 GHz. To enhance the performance of the manufacturers also equip Lenovo Air 13 Pro with support by RAM DDR4 2013 MHz with two variants of a capacity of 4 GB and 8 GB.
In addition, to provide a more capable graphics experience, Lenovo also added VGA Intel HD Graphics 520 and NVIDIA FwForce 940MX on this premium ultrabook. Of all the premium class specifications will make one ultrabook with excellent performance and can also be relied upon by users.
Not much different from other premium ultrabook on newer products Lenovo Pro Air 13 is also powered by the battery life is above average thanks to 46 WHrs 4 cell battery capable of providing more usage time for 7 hours. Various connectivity is supported by Air 13 Pro is also quite complete as HDMI port, USB Type C port, USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port, and audio jacks.
For business storage at the manufacturer Lenovo Pro Air 13 is complemented by a memory-type SSD is available in two variants, namely a large capacity of 256 GB and 512 GB. In terms of size Air 13 Pro appear quite slim with a thickness of 14.8 mm and a weight of 1:29 kg. So what is the selling price of the product?
Proportional to a high specification, Lenovo Water 13 Pro is priced fairly high at CNY 5499 or around $ 795 per unit. The prices were very reasonable for those of you who want to have a laptop with a large capacity and advanced performance.
Specifications Lenovo Air 13 Pro Complete
- IPS LCD screen with LED backlight 13.3-inch Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, full laminated
- Processor Intel Core i5-6200U dual-core 2.3 GHz 2.8 GHz TurboBoost
- Intel chipset
- Graphic Intel HD Graphics 520 and Nvidia GeForce GT 940MX 2GB of GDDR5 VRAM
- Memory RAM 4GB or 8GB DDR4 2133MHz (onboard)
- Storage 256GB or 512GB PCIe SSD
- WiFi connectivity, Bluetooth, USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0, USB Type-C, HDMI port, 3.5mm audio port
- 2x1W JBL speakers, Dolby Audio Premium Dolby sound - Advanced Edition
- The front camera with 720p HD resolution
- 46 Whrs 4 cell battery Battery, fast charging. Durability up to 7 hours
- Operating Systems Windows 10 Home x64
- Dimensions 309 x 220 x 14.8mm weight of 1.29 kilograms
- Color Gold and Silver
Excess Lenovo Air 13 Pro
- Intel Core i5
- RAM 4GB / 8GB
- VGA Intel HD Graphics 520
- Dual Core 2.3 GHz CPU